Our most popular event, this music team building experience transforms Zoom into “Ka-Zoom.” Your guests have a blast participating in fun kazoo team building challenges and tracing the history of music with our vibrant and knowledgeable guides. Plus, our Nashville virtual tour guide will give your team a live look at Music City, USA!
Diversity and DEI teams frequently choose this event because it ties Black Music History seamlessly into the fun experience. Your teams will love the friendly competition while playing music with each other.
“Joy and Kristen were wonderful! This was my first virtual experience since the pandemic and I am so glad I found them. We loved, loved, loved the treats that came with the extras kit and the format of the presentation was engaging and inclusive to everyone participating.”Debbie at Fortune 100 Company
The music evolution virtual team building event generally ranges from $30 to $85 USD per person.
Lower pricing is available for large groups interested in virtual events.
Higher pricing includes our thematic gift boxes.
We provide discounted pricing for schools and nonprofits.
Fill out the information below and we will help you create a team building event that best matches your budget.
- 60 minute engaging Team Building session
- 2 live in-studio guides and 1 live Nashville virtual tour guide
- 3 thematic break out rooms;
- Treat Boxes shipped directly to your guests via UPS Ground
- shipping going out at least 5 days prior to your music virtual team building event
Treat Box includes:
- Rap Snacks Cardi B chips,
- 4 Teabook ArtisTeas,
- gourmet popcorn,
- Nashville peanut brittle,
- custom corporate card with your logo and information
To ship boxes, we need at least 14 days notice before your event.
- Fascinating stories of how American music has evolved with trivia
- 3 “ka-zoom” breakout sessions with your “jam band”
- Seamless integration of Black music history
- On-location virtual experience in Nashville at the Ryman, home of the Grand Ole Opry
Timeline of Event:
- Introduction (5 min)
- Breakout room to form jam band (5 min)
- History of Congo Square and cultural appropriation (5 min)
- Cultural reappropriation and blues music (5 min)
- Live-streaming in Nashville (5 min)
- Development of rock n’ roll and soul (5 min)
- Breakout rooms to practice in jam bands (10 min)
- Present to main group (5 min)
- Collaboration and country trap (5 min)
- Grammies (5 min)
Book Your Music Evolution Experience Now
(We respond within one business day!)
Frequently Asked Questions
Team Building Details
There are many team building activities included in the Music Evolution experience. Teams will compete in musical challenges and learn about the history of music. Plus, this experience includes a live-stream visit to Nashville.
Kazoos are very much associated with Black music history. The kazoo was invented by an enslaved man named Alabama Vest. It is believed that he modeled the instrument after a West African instrument.
Plus, the kazoos are just a lot of fun to play! Teams love kazooing together.
Interactive songwriting is not in this experience. In this event, your team will play kazoos and other instruments to a popular song. Every team member will work together to create a fun musical masterpiece.
No, we certainly do not expect your team to be world-class musicians . . . or even regular musicians. We will be playing fun and silly musical games, no expertise needed.
The Music Evolution experience focuses on collaboration.
In history, American music evolved due to much appropriation. But, today, collaboration is key in music. And, collaboration makes corporate teams stronger.
Music Evolution Booking Details
We need at least 21 days notice in order to ship the Treat Boxes to your team.
To keep your team running on schedule, we start promptly. But, we will bring in your attendees throughout the event.
First, in this event, your team will play kazoos and other instruments to a popular song. In addition, every team member will work together to create a fun musical masterpiece. Don’t worry: interactive songwriting is not in this experience.
We can accommodate up to 500 people on this music virtual team building experience. Generally, we use Zoom Meetings. However, if you need an alternative software, let us know.
Treat Box Details
While the Treat Boxes aren’t needed, they enhance the experience. In fact, most corporate teams love playing the kazoos together and trying the music-focused treats.
With advance notice, we can provide treats for food restrictions. All of our treats are vegetarian and non-perishable.
First, for East Coast addresses, shipping is around $8 per box. And, then, for West Coast addresses, shipping is around $15 per box.